Did you know there are advantages of booking with 10 or more people? These are just a few perks:
- Special group travel pricing and value added offers
- Knowledgeable Group Sales Team, including Wedding Specialists
- Pre-bookable and custom activities and excursions
- Group organizer may travel for FREE
The easiest way to start planning group travel is to contact one of our Group Travel Experts to explore your options. If you already have a good idea of what you’re looking for, try our group quote request form. Once submitted, someone will be in touch with you by the next business day.
Have questions about groups? We have compiled a list of FAQs:
What is the minimum number of people to make a group booking? Is there a maximum?
The minimum number of people you need to take advantage of all the benefits of group travel varies slightly by tour operator:
- Air Canada Vacations – 10 or more people, including children
- Transat Holidays – 10 or more adults
- Nolitours – 10 or more adults
- Sunquest Vacations – 8 or more people, including children
- Sunwing Vacations – 10 or more adults
- Signature Vacations – 10 or more adults
- WestJet Vacations – 20 or more people, including children (10 or more hotel rooms)
As for a maximum, there isn’t one as long as space is available. We’ve helped organize events with 300 guests or more!
Do kids qualify as members of a group?
It varies by tour operator but there are definitely ones where kids qualify as a member of your group as far as accessing the various benefits of travelling as a group. Give one of our Group Experts a call to find out more.
Can my group leave from different cities?
Yes, of course. There just needs to be a flight available out of the origin city and we can set it all up. Some tour operators require a minimum of 10 adults departing out of one gateway, and once that is fulfilled we can look into different departure cities for other guests. Call us to find out more.
For a full list of our FAQs, click here.